Recently I have been spending time on a brief for the Body shop. I spent alot of time familiarising myself with what the Body shop want to convey. I learnt that the Body shop are ethical, use natural ingrediants and claim to be naturally inspired. Looking closely at one of their products I came across the ingrediants. This then prompted me to get in contact with the Body shop and ask them to clarify whether they were natural or just naturally inspired. I felt that all these added ingrediants could not possibly make the product natural. Also the above product is said to be 'Wild cherry' but I cant see anything in the ingrediants that allows it to be this flavour. As I am not a expert within this area of knowledge I thought it would be intresting to point this out and to possibly gain any answers to my statement.
