

'Your up till 5am because you came up with the best idea ever while brushing your teeth' Often I gain inspiration at the weirdest times. More often than not I start thinking when I go to bed. I am wide awake thinking about how I can improve my designs, whether they make sense, I think about the process and whether it is correct. I also carry a notebook. The most frustrating time to get a idea is driving as you cant write it down!

Definately. When I look at different design work whether its leaflets within the hotel I work in or different shops I gather leaflets from I automatically observe the text to see whether it is layed out correctly and it isnt full of bad leading. I also cannot stand design that isnt aligned. When designing I use increments for measurement as this gives me the exact sizes I need to keep everything consistant and at the same sizes.

This is a quote I can definately relate to. Many people who dont have a design mind tend to not understand the process. It frustrates me when people think you are not doing work because you spend alot of time sitting at a computer. Many people dont understand that there is alot more to making design than just making pretty pictures.
