
This is one of my design ideas for the BBC Design challenge. The brief was to design moving packs for employees who are moving to 'BBC North'. Usually being style based I thought it would be a good opportunity to explore materials and concepts behind the design. The above design is a birds eye view of a cardboard box to represent moving and packing. Photography would be used to allow the leaflet to look realistic. The leaflet would have a centred perferation. When being opened this would represent opening a box. In the left hand corner I Assosiated the 'This way up' packaging symbol with moving forward, looking to the future and moving up North. This would convey a positive message.
Although I didn't win the design challenge with my ideas the opportunity of being involved with the BBC has been fantastic. To be able to attend the BBC Base in manchester to pitch ideas to a BBC panel has been a great opportunity.
