
Avalanche Creative is the company I did 15 months placement. When graduating on my HND graphic design course I took it upon myself to arrange a short placement due to feeling under confident in my design and knowledge. As I was approaching 6 weeks off I thought this would be a great opportunity before re attending my BA course in the September. During my time at Avalanche I gained a huge amount of new skills and knowledge which I am extremely grateful for. I was able to work on live briefs with the other creative's which I thought was a fantastic opportunity as this allowed all my work to be included and possibly be presented to the client.
The reason I am so interested in Avalanche Creative is because they specialize in allot of work that I enjoy doing. Their work includes Logo design, Stationary, Website design, Brochures and much more. Even though I was only on student placement I liked to enquire about the process of jobs that I worked on and to hear any feedback received from the designers and client. I strived to respect and sustain my responsibilities and roles within the company and I am genuinely interested in Avalanche as a growing business and hope to be around when they relaunch in 2010.
www.avalanchecreative.co.uk/
www.avalanchecreative.co.uk/
