
Scented Direct Mail: As the Real flower company pride themselves on their exquisite scents direct mail would seem ideal to send out examples of the scents. Lid is opened to reveal smell.
Real Flower Brochure /(Flip Book): This brochure is used to reinforce the brands message and values. This will explain why they are different and will reinforce their view of ‘createing flowers without costing the earth’. Each page interprets the growth of the flower.
Flower Calendar: At the end of each month the perforated petals can be ‘picked’ off.
Growth: This I feel is one of my strongest concepts in which I feel I would like to pursue. Throughout my major project I was certain that I wanted to keep my concept simple and non complicated. Thinking of other ways I could send out a message I realized there was a concept within the mechanics of the stationary. I realized that the unfolding of the stationery interpreted the flower 'growing'
To develop this idea I will be looking into paper folding techniques and I will also be looking at refining the idea using much more sophisticated, suitable images for the appropriate object. This concept could be used in different areas.




