skip to main | skip to sidebar

Nicola Foster

15 Oct 2009

Trash

Posted by nicola foster at 10/15/2009 12:40:00 pm
Labels: Research
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
nicola foster
My name is Nicola Foster and I live in Manchester. I am currently studying my BA HONS graphic design at Stockport College which is part of Liverpool John Moores university. I have currently been involved in graphic design for 5 years. Previously, I have studied 2 years ND fine art and design, 2 years HND graphic design and currently continuing my BA HONS Degree. I have also had 15 months placement at Avalanche Creative situated in Reddish, Stockport.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • Contact Reports (12)
  • Issues And Practices (1)
  • My Work (55)
  • Portfolio Visit (11)
  • Practitioners (11)
  • Practitioners Report (2)
  • Research (67)

Websites

  • http://logodesignerblog.com/logo-design-tips/
  • http://www.lovecreative.com/
  • http://www.markstudio.co.uk/
  • http://talentpool.dandad.co.uk/page.asp?partid=5&size=1
  • http://www.craigoldham.co.uk/
  • http://www.rawdesignstudio.co.uk/
  • http://elmwood.com/flash/?#/home/
  • http://www.dandad.org/
  • http://www.ycnonline.com/
  • http://www.bourndesign.co.uk/
  • http://www.liquidsolution.co.uk/
  • http://www.designbydave.co.uk/
  • http://www.designbymusic.com/
  • http://www.truth-design.co.uk/
  • http://www.avalanchecreative.co.uk
  • http://www.booooooom.com/
  • http://www.learnsomethingeveryday.co.uk/
  • http://www.letterplayground.com/
  • http://www.999design.com/

Followers